A fabulous, fun way for tomorrow's geologists to learn about rocks and the minerals that form them, experimenting with the chemistry of crystals and the geological science behind rock formation.
- Includes 18 hands-on projects and investigations
- Grow three chemically different types of crystals
- Test and identify minerals' chemical and physical properties
- Learn how the three main categories of rock - igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic - are formed, altered, destroyed and formed again
- Includes full-color, 32-page experiment manual
- About 14½"L X 11½"W X 3"D
- Recommended for ages 8 and up