D'Artagnan's exclusive Mangalica ham is handcrafted in Spain by fourth-generation maestro jamoneros ("masters of ham"), using traditional dry-curing methods to bring out the unique flavor of this heritage breed pig. The characteristically high marbling of the Mangalica pig creates an extraordinarily moist and tender ham with deep flavor.
- Made from free-ranged, heritage breed Mangalica pigs
- All vegetarian diet
- Weight: about 14 lbs. (serves a crowd)
- Fully cured for 24-42 months
- Shelf life: six months refrigerated
- Ships with stand, ready to carve and serve
- Made in Spain