||The Information You Provide to Saks
- In a purchase, we collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information.
- During website registration, product review, surveys, or other programs you participate in, we collect information such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, loyalty program membership information, gender, age or other demographic information, your interests, and preferences.
- When you participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, we collect information such as name, email address, telephone, zip code and gender, birth month and day, or other information you provide.
- When you send a gift or virtual gift card to a person, we collect information such as that person's name, telephone number email, and/or shipping address.
- When you ask us a question or request a catalog, we collect your name, email address, or other contact information.
- In a purchase at a co-branded designer boutique within a section of a Saks Fifth Avenue store (these boutiques are leased by the third party designer), we and the boutique collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information.
From Saks' interactions with you: We collect information about you and your transactions and other interactions with us, including the products or services you purchase, use and return.
From Third Party Sources: We may combine your information with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, which helps us to customize our services.
Personalized Third Party Advertisements: We also may use third party advertisements placed by ad networks to support our site. Some of these advertisers and ad networks may use technology such as cookies and web beacons/pixel tags when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers and ad networks information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and whether you have Flash installed. Some of these advertisers and ad networks also may use anonymous data, such as demographic data, received from third parties to assist in the delivery of advertisements to you. These advertisers and ad networks use the information described above to provide you relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, search activities on our site and on other third party sites, demographic information and/or relevant to your general location, so that the advertising and offers you see on our site more closely reflect your interests and needs. For example, if you search for or browse a particular designer or item on our site, you may see an advertisement from a third party with information about, or an offer similar to, that for which you were searching or browsing on our site, or an offer related to a third party whose site you have visited in the past.
- You can set your Internet browser settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, and to omit images (which will disable pixel tags). Note that the opt-out will apply only to the browser that you are using when you elect to opt out of advertising cookies. You can learn more about and opt out from receiving third party advertiser cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out page here. Without cookies or pixel tags though, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.