Click here for additional shipping & tax information.
International Order Information
Orders Submitted Online can be Shipped to the Following International Destinations:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For shipping internationally, just visit our international page, select your destination and currency, add items to your Saks Bag and then click on the Checkout button. We will calculate and guarantee the lowest possible order total in your preferred currency, including any applicable duties, and taxes as determined by the destination destination's customs authority.
Unfortunately, Gift Cards are not available for sale or redemption on international orders. All Gift Card or Virtual Gift Card purchases must go through the US shipping site.
- Order must be placed by 6 PM (ET)
- Not available for all items on the site. See product details for any shipping restrictions.
|Canada||Canada||Standard: 4 - 16 business days
Express: 3 - 7 business days
|Europe||Russian Federation||Standard: 7 - 19 business days|
|Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 4 - 8 business days
|Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey (UK), Iceland, Jersey (UK)||6 - 10 business days|
|Lithuania, Malta, Romania||5 - 9 business days|
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey||4 - 8 business days|
|Australia, Asia & Pacific||Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 5 - 9 business days
|Hong Kong, Japan||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 4 - 8 business days
|Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Maldives, Pakistan||6 - 10 business days|
|China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand||5 - 9 business days|
|Taiwan||4 - 8 business days|
|Latin America & Caribbean||Antigua and Barbuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Paraguay, Peru||5 - 9 business days|
|Aruba, Bermuda, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands||5 - 11 business days|
|Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago||4 - 8 business days|
|French Guinea||7 - 12 business days|
|Africa & Middle East||Bahrain, Egypt||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 5 - 9 business days
|Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 4 - 8 business days
|Jordan, Kuwait||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 6 - 10 business days
|Oman, Qatar||Standard: 7 - 14 business days
Express: 5 - 9 business days
|Reunion||5 - 12 business days|
|South Africa||5 - 9 business days|
|Israel||4 - 8 business days|
If you would like your saks.com order shipped to international addresses other than the ones listed above, please place your order by phone with a saks.com Sales Associate. If calling from within the USA or Canada, dial toll-free 1.877.551.7257. If you are calling from other locations, please dial toll-free 1.800.7257.7257. If you are unable to connect with our toll-free numbers above, please dial 1.601.592.2860. (International long distance charges will apply to this call). Please note, when dialing our international toll-free number or toll line from outside the USA or Canada, you must first enter an international access code.
An estimated delivery charge will be quoted at the time of order placement. This charge may be amended at a later date based on the weight and the geographic shipping location of the order. Delivery transit days to the recipient will vary depending upon the destination.
Duties and taxes (including value added tax) will be the responsibility of the recipient. Saks Fifth Avenue cannot determine the exact amount of these fees in advance, however an estimate will be provided to the purchaser prior to the time of shipping. The purchaser's approval is needed to complete shipment.*
If you would like to have your online order shipped within the USA, but BILLED to an international address, please shop as a US customer and enter the appropriate billing information at checkout.
* Applies to international orders placed by phone. For online international orders, please see duty & tax section below.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, please contact us at 1.877.551.7257 or email customer service. We will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded after any return shipping and handling costs. If you are calling from outside the USA or Canada, please dial toll-free 1.800.7257.7257. If you are unable to connect with our toll-free numbers above, please dial 1.601.592.2860. (International long distance charges will apply to this call). Please note, when dialing our international toll-free number or toll line from outside the USA or Canada, you must first enter an international access code.If you choose to return an item for any reason and the item is presented in saleable condition, our partner Borderfree will provide you with a refund of the original merchandise price and any duties and taxes originally paid on the item, in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Merchandise, with the exception of watches and jewelry, presented after 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price. Returns of watches and jewelry items will not be accepted after 30 days . We cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed, personalized or final sale items.
For the 2014 holiday season, merchandise (including watches and jewelry) purchased October 15th, 2014 or later can be returned for a full refund or credit of the original price paid through January 15th, 2015
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Saks Fifth Avenue or at saks.com.
Saks.com orders shipped to international destinations cannot be returned to Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
At this time, we are unable to offer exchanges on international orders.
Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are set by the local government and determined based on a combination of the destination of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased, and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the local government. The amount of applicable duty, tariffs and taxes will vary and will be determined and guaranteed by Borderfree (the company that partners with Saks.com to handle online international shipping) during your checkout.
- Alipay: How it works & FAQs
- Can my order be delivered internationally?
- What is Borderfree?
- How will I know how much my order will cost?
- Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
- What currencies does Borderfree support?
- I live in the United States. Can I use Borderfree to ship an order internationally but pay in US dollars (USD)?
- What payment options does Borderfree support?
- What are my international shipping options?
- How much does international shipping cost?
- When am I billed?
- How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
- Are there any items that cannot ship to my country because they are restricted?
- Do you ship to US military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- How can I track my international order?
- What will my credit card statement say?
- Who should I contact if I have questions relating to my order after I have made a purchase?
- Can I purchase or redeem international gift cards?
- What is your return policy for international orders?
- A: Yes. Through our partnership with Borderfree, we are pleased to provide an enhanced international shopping experience for customers in over 100 countries and territories, with support for many more coming soon. International shoppers now get the benefit of seeing product prices in their local currency, guaranteed order totals, cost-effective international shipping, and much more. For a list of available shipping countries and shopping currencies, please visit our international landing page. Back to top
- A: Borderfree is a global ecommerce solution that allows us to present prices in the same currency of their choice, aggressive international shipping costs, and the lower possible guaranteed order total. The Borderfree solution allows us to serve the best possible shopping experience to our international customers, so that you can buy from us with certainty. Back to top
- A: Just add items to your basket and click select to check out. BorderFree calculates and displays the order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs from our warehouse(s) in the United States to your selected international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country. Back to top
- A: As long as you select to prepay duties and taxes, the order total presented at checkout is the exact amount you'll be billed by Borderfree, and there will be no additional costs due upon delivery. Back to top
- A: Currently, Borderfree supports billing in over 60 global currencies, with more being added on an ongoing basis. Click here to view and select from a list of our supported currencies. Once you confirm your preferences, you will be able to see products priced in your selected currency. Back to top
- A: Yes, Borderfree supports international gift-giving, in that you can receive a guaranteed order total for an order that is shipping internationally, but pay in USD using a US credit card. This also works if you're an American traveling or living abroad. Back to top
- A: Currently, Borderfree supports Visa® and MasterCard® with additional payment options coming soon. Saks Fifth Avenue Mastercard purchases will be charged to your Mastercard account. Back to top
- A: The following is a summary of delivery promises for our international orders. You will be quoted a
specific delivery promise at the time of checkout that is based on your selected destination country and the shipping methods
available for the items in your shopping cart.
Destination Delivery Promise Canada 1-8 business days United Kingdom 2-6 business days Australia and New Zealand 3-7 business days Ireland 2-10 business days Mexico 2-6 business days Central America and the Caribbean 2-7 business days South America 2-8 business days Europe 2-8 business days Japan 2-8 business days Hong Kong 2-8 business days Singapore 3-8 business days Republic of Korea 3-8 business days Asia-Pacific 3-7 business days South Asia 3-7 business days Africa and the Middle East 3-10 business days Iceland 3-8 business days Russian Federation 10-15 business days
Back to top
- A: International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors including the desired shipping speed, the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the items, and the destination country. International shipping will be calculated and guaranteed during the Borderfree international checkout based on the items you are purchasing and your shipping destination. Back to top
- A: Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree at the time your items leave the United States. Back to top
- A: Duties (or customs tariffs) are set by the destination country customs authorities and determined based on a combination of the country of origin (manufacturing) of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that Borderfree supports. International taxes (such as Value Added Tax, or VAT) are set by the destination country. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and tax/VAT for your order within the Borderfree international checkout. Back to top
- A: If for some reason, there are any items that cannot be exported from the United States or imported into your destination country selection, Borderfree will notify you during the checkout process. Back to top
- A: Orders shipping to US military addresses should go through our domestic checkout, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistics flows as our other international orders. To do this, you should shop as if shipping to an address within the United States. Back to top
- A: You can track the progress of your international package(s) here. Back to top
- A: Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree and your credit card statement will read "BF*SAKS.COM" where "BF" denotes the Borderfree network. Back to top contact us or call 1.877.551.7257 and customer service will gladly assist you with any questions relating to your international order. Back to top
- A: Unfortunately, we do not currently support the sale of gift cards to international customers or the redemption of gift cards for internationally-shipped orders. Back to top
- A: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us or call 1.877.551.7257 and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our partner Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Back to top