*Offer valid from Saks Fifth Avenue Stores and Saks.com on approved purchases made on the Saks Fifth Avenue major purchase account (MPA) issued by Capital One, N.A. Receipts in a single calendar day totaling $1000 or more will qualify for this offer. Gift card purchases are excluded from this offer. Some exclusions apply. See store associate for details. Your account must be open and current to be eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases will be charged no interest for 12 months from date of purchase. Thereafter, you will be charged your variable standard APR of 23.99% on your remaining purchase balance. Variable penalty APR is 26.99%. Variable APRs as of 4/18/14. Minimum interest charge $1. Offer valid on Saks.com from April 18, 2014 through April 28, 2014. Offer valid in-store on April 21, 2014 through April 28, 2014. If you don't already have an MPA, ask a sales associate how to apply.
International Order Information
Orders Submitted Online can be Shipped to the Following International Destinations:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For shipping internationally, just visit our international page, select your destination and currency, add items to your Saks Bag and then click on the Checkout button. We will calculate and guarantee the lowest possible order total in your preferred currency, including any applicable duties, and taxes as determined by the destination destination's customs authority.
Unfortunately, Gift Cards are not available for sale or redemption on international orders. All Gift Card or Virtual Gift Card purchases must go through the US shipping site.
- Order must be placed by 6 PM (ET)
- Not available for all items on the site. See product details for any shipping restrictions.
|Canada||Canada||Standard: 4 - 14 business days
Express: 3 - 5 business days
|Europe||Russian Federation||Standard: 7 - 17 business days|
|Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 4 - 6 business days
|Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey (UK), Iceland, Jersey (UK)||6 - 8 business days|
|Lithuania, Malta, Romania||5 - 7 business days|
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey||4 - 6 business days|
|Australia, Asia & Pacific||Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 5 - 7 business days
|Hong Kong, Japan||Standard: 7 - 10 business days
Express: 4 - 6 business days
|Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Maldives, Pakistan||6 - 8 business days|
|China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand||5 - 7 business days|
|Taiwan||4 - 6 business days|
|Latin America & Caribbean||Antigua and Barbuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Paraguay, Peru||5 - 7 business days|
|Aruba, Bermuda, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands||5 - 9 business days|
|Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago||4 - 6 business days|
|French Guinea||7 - 10 business days|
|Africa & Middle East||Bahrain, Egypt||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 5 - 7 business days
|Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 4 - 6 business days
|Jordan, Kuwait||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 6 - 8 business days
|Oman, Qatar||Standard: 7 - 12 business days
Express: 5 - 7 business days
|Reunion||5 - 10 business days|
|South Africa||5 - 7 business days|
|Israel||4 - 6 business days|
If you would like your saks.com order shipped to international addresses other than the ones listed above, please place your order by phone with a saks.com Sales Associate. If calling from within the USA or Canada, dial toll-free 1.877.551.7257. If you are calling from other locations, please dial toll-free 1.800.7257.7257. If you are unable to connect with our toll-free numbers above, please dial 1.601.592.2860. (International long distance charges will apply to this call). Please note, when dialing our international toll-free number or toll line from outside the USA or Canada, you must first enter an international access code.
An estimated delivery charge will be quoted at the time of order placement. This charge may be amended at a later date based on the weight and the geographic shipping location of the order. Delivery transit days to the recipient will vary depending upon the destination.
Duties and taxes (including value added tax) will be the responsibility of the recipient. Saks Fifth Avenue cannot determine the exact amount of these fees in advance, however an estimate will be provided to the purchaser prior to the time of shipping. The purchaser's approval is needed to complete shipment.*
If you would like to have your online order shipped within the USA, but BILLED to an international address, please shop as a US customer and enter the appropriate billing information at checkout.
* Applies to international orders placed by phone. For online international orders, please see duty & tax section below.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, please contact us at 1.877.551.7257 or email customer service. We will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded after any return shipping and handling costs. If you are calling from outside the USA or Canada, please dial toll-free 1.800.7257.7257. If you are unable to connect with our toll-free numbers above, please dial 1.601.592.2860. (International long distance charges will apply to this call). Please note, when dialing our international toll-free number or toll line from outside the USA or Canada, you must first enter an international access code.If you choose to return an item for any reason and the item is presented in saleable condition, our partner Borderfree will provide you with a refund of the original merchandise price and any duties and taxes originally paid on the item, in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Merchandise, with the exception of watches and jewelry, presented after 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price. Returns of watches and jewelry items will not be accepted after 30 days . We cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed or personalized items.
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Saks Fifth Avenue or at saks.com.
Saks.com orders shipped to international destinations cannot be returned to Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
At this time, we are unable to offer exchanges on international orders.
Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are set by the local government and determined based on a combination of the destination of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased, and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the local government. The amount of applicable duty, tariffs and taxes will vary and will be determined and guaranteed by Borderfree (the company that partners with Saks.com to handle online international shipping) during your checkout.
- What is Borderfree?
- How will I know how much my order will cost?
- Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
- What currencies do you support?
- I live in the U.S., can I ship an order to an international destination but pay in USD?
- What payment options do you support?
- When am I billed?
- Are there any items that cannot ship to international destinations because they are restricted?
- Do you ship to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- How can I track my international order?
- What will my credit card statement say?
- Who will I contact if I have questions relating to my international order after I have made a purchase?
- A: Borderfree is a new global ecommerce solution that allows us to not just provide our international shoppers with aggressive shipping costs and the lowest possible guaranteed order total in the currency of your choice, but also present prices to you in that same currency throughout our entire website. The Borderfree solution allows us to serve the best possible shopping experience to our international customers, so that you can buy from us with certainty. Back to top
- A: Just add items to your basket and click on the Checkout button. We will calculate and guarantee the lowest possible order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs from the U.S. to the destination destination, and any applicable duties and taxes as determined by the destination destination's customs authority. Back to top
- A: No. When you use the Borderfree checkout, you will be provided with a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency and can place your order with certainty. The order total presented will be the exact amount that you will be billed. There will never be any additional surprise costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges. Back to top
- A: Currently, we support billing in AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, COP, CZK, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, KWD, LTL, MXN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PHP, PLN, QAR, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, USD, and ZAR with more currencies coming online in the future. Back to top
- A: Yes, you can choose to ship your order to any international destination that is currently available online, but pay in USD using a U.S. (Visa® or MasterCard®) credit card. Back to top
- A: For international orders, only Visa® and MasterCard® payments are allowed. Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard® purchases will be charged to your MasterCard® account. Back to top
- A: Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree at the time your parcel(s) leave the U.S. Back to top
- A: If for some reason, there are any items that cannot be exported from the U.S. and/or imported into your choice of destination, you will be notified during the checkout process. The items that cannot ship to any particular destination will also be marked in the product description area on the site. Examples include gourmet foods, oversized items, monogrammed items, and items from specific vendors. Back to top
- A: Orders shipping to U.S. military addresses should go through our domestic checkout, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistics flows as our other international orders. To do this, you should shop as if shipping to an address within the U.S. Back to top
- A: You can track the progress of your international package(s) here. Back to top
- A: Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree and your credit card statement will read "BF*SAKS.COM" where BF denotes the Borderfree network. Back to top